The theory of the 2nd liver
Disregarding allopathy, for which cancer is simply a genetic pre-disposition, which cannot be countered anyway, many researchers around the world are considering whether there is a reason that our body produces a tumor. Primarily psychological theories often view the tumor as a sensible product. Dr. Hamer has described this in detail or there is a theory in which the tumor is viewed as a new intellectual challenge, in the sense of: Now I’ve got to change something. This would also explain the increased incidence of cancer in the elderly.
However there are also very interesting theories that are mainly based on bodily processes. I would like to introduce one of these theories, as it is very impressive to me, and with it I can explain a lot of things that were not clear to me previously. But before I explain this thesis to you I would like to ask you something. Imagine three groups of mice. The first group is the healthy comparison group. The second group consists of mice that are in a preliminary stage of cancer, and the third group has already developed tumors. And now two cardinal questions come to bear:
1. Which compare group has the best immune system?
2. Into which group of mice can the most poison be injected before they die?
I would like to deal with both of these questions in more detail, or more precisely stated, discuss how most proponents of allopathic medicine would answer these questions, and then cite the correct answers, which may surprise you.
1. Which compare group has the best immune system?
1a = the group of mice in the preliminary stage
This question can be answered both ways. You could say that the immune system/defense system of our body is more active or stronger because it has to defend itself against the toxin, i.e. the cancer illness. But you could also say that the immune system is weaker because it is already fighting against the cancer cells. Even among allopathic practitioners there are varying opinions.
1b = the group of mice with tumors
This question is clearly answered in allopathic medicine, but also by non-conventional doctors. Mice with tumors have a poorer immune system. Actually all doctors are unified here. Don’t we read in many books that cancer is a problem of the immune system and that cancer patients must do everything possible to stabilize or improve their immune system?
2. Into which group of mice can one inject the most toxins before they die?
2a = Depending on 1a many would say that the mice in the preliminary cancer stage can bear more or less toxin.
2b = for the group of mice with tumors, everyone is in agreement. Logically this group can bear less poison because the immune system is already weakened by the tumor.
But what if a tumor actually occurs in our body because our old detoxification systems like liver, kidneys, lungs, and skin, either no longer function, or they have collected too many toxins? Then the mice with tumors would be able to bear a lot more toxins than healthy mice! And this is precisely what the nutrition scientist Dr. Catherine Cousmine published decades ago. In her work she demonstrated that mice in the preliminary cancer stage can be given only 34% of the total quantity of toxins that healthy mice can be bear.
On the other hand mice that have already developed tumors can be given 200% of the toxin quantity that can be given to healthy mice. Even mice with transplanted tumors were able to bear higher quantities of toxins. Not as well as with tumors that the mice had developed themselves, but all the same they were able to bear significantly more than the healthy mice.
If the tumors are cut out, then 1g of the tumor mass is even cable of neutralizing fifteen times(!) the quantity of toxin. With previous vaccinations, Dr. Cousmine was even able to increase this number by a factor of 90!
In the body only liver cells have a comparable capability of neutralizing toxins. From this viewpoint, a tumor functions, so to speak, as a second liver in our body. It can neutralize toxins in a manner similar to the liver and perhaps it is even capable of neutralizing certain
substances more productively than the liver. However if we accept these incontrovertible facts, then we must also accept the conclusions that are derived from these facts:
1. No operation on the tumor, certainly not before an intensive detoxification therapy has been concluded. Removing the tumor would mean removing a portion of the necessary detoxification possibilities from the body. In this process we force the body to produce a new tumor. By the way this would also be the answer to the question: Why do most people always have metastases in the liver and the lungs? The body builds a supplemental detoxification organ precisely at those points where it is most urgently needed, in our liver and in our lungs. By the way most people are not aware that next to our liver, it is our lungs which perform the most detoxification work.
2. People with cancer do not need immune increase. The fact is that in the diagnosis most cancer patients do not have objective deficits in their blood relative to their immune system. And even if this were to be proven in the course of the illness then the question can still be asked whether external intervention with mistletoe, thyme, etc would not be effective.
3. The incredible detoxification capacities demonstrated by tumors explain why allopathic practitioners often are unsuccessful in destroying cancer cells, even using such strong toxins as carboplatin. Then there is still the issue of the intelligence of the cancer cells. If our body is capable of producing cells as intelligent as tumor cells, whose task is neutralization of toxins, then first, it is crazy to attack these cells with toxins, and second, we are forced to assume that the cells will develop a defense mechanism (resistance) should they not already have one.
4. Holistic practitioners have often experienced what “miracles” can be effected by intensive detoxification measures. These facts have not just been known since Pfarrer Kneipp (Bavarian priest and hydrotherapist 1821-1887), they have been part of the history of medicine for a long time. However with her experiments Dr. Cousmine has supplied a theoretical, and above-all, an easily-verified foundation.
When I read Dr. Cousmine’s work for the first time, I was very happy. Her work fits precisely into my picture of cancer, or it also explains a lot of what I and many other therapists have experienced. For example, patients who did not allow themselves to be operated on, and were healed. Therapists who, based on their years of experience with cancer patients, were mainly against operations (which previously I considered bad). Studies that showed that increased metastases occurs after operations. Studies proving that tumors grow faster after the first chemotherapies (naturally because more cells are required for detoxification), and much, much more. But also the life and effectiveness of Dr. Cousmine have brought the correctness of her theories home to me because she helped many people who were seriously ill, and detoxification and nutrition where her principle therapies. Until her work and her total theoretical approach relative to tumors are disproved, we cannot ignore her research. If she is right, then the current therapies can no longer be maintained. How come no one researches in this direction? Don’t we (meaning “alternative” doctors as well) need to rethink everything.
Therapy approach in accordance with Dr. Cousmine:
Nutrition therapies and detoxification.